About Blog Training For Business Fast Track Masterclass
Do you want to start a blog for your business but don’t know where to start?
Do you want to take little time out of your business but have the maximum impact in it?
Do you want to know everything, you need to know, to be up and blogging in a day?
This Masterclass is for you.
- Learn what blogging can do for your business.
- Build a blog from scratch, with no prior knowledge.
- Learn how to develop, customize and maintain your blog.
- Stamp your brand and grow your audience.
- Cook up a creative Blog Storm.
By the end of this course you will know:
- The benefits of blogging for your business and its challenges.
- How to build a fully functional WordPress.com blog from scratch, with no prior knowledge and no code needed.
- How to take a basic blog theme, and transform it into a unique look and feel through customisation.
- Know how to engage bloggers with attractive content and grow your audience.
- Discover creative ways to boost blog visibility to gain new business.
Blogging gives you a way of connecting with your potential customers and clients, like no other. It allows for a more personalised touch, that is essential to build rapport and trust that a website alone, cannot do. If they buy into you as a person, they are far more likely to buy your products and services.
What is unique about Blog Trainer UK’s, Blog Training For Business Fast Track Masterclass, is not only do you get to create a fully functional WordPress.com blog from scratch, you also get taught how to build and grow your followers – The people who will potentially buy your products and services, using traditional and non-traditional methods and SEO. You will usually find in regard the latter, that other companies will make it a separate course, meaning an additional cost and hours taken out of your business. Sandra Bellamy, Blog Trainer UK, teaches you all of this, in two intensive training days. (By the end of day 1 you will be set-up and blogging.) Ensuring you take the minimum amount of time out of your business, but have a springboard to make the maximum impact in it. Visit www.blogtrainer.co.uk for more details.